“We/Us” means iryo.io;
“Website” means the websites located at https://iryo.io or any other URL, which may replace it;
“You” means a User of the Website;
“Users” means the Users of the Website collectively;
“Cookies” means small text files which Our Website places on Your computer’s hard drive to enable information about Your browsing session and to identify Your computer;
“Personal Information” means the information provided by You as well any information regarding behavior on the Website.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of Our Users. Information about Users will not be disclosed to any third party. We will not share Your Personal Information with third party that we acquired unless otherwise provided by law.
At the beginning of a session on the Website, each User is assigned with session Cookie for identification. For the purpose of providing security We also collect IP addresses from Users accessing the Website.
On Your computer We might store the Cookies of Google Analytics (analysis of Website visits).
All the above mentioned information, except Cookies, is stored permanently. Session Cookies are stored only for the duration of the visit and are deleted upon User inactivity. Persistent Cookies are stored on the Visitor’s computer.
You agree that data can be used for the purpose of statistical analysis in anonymised summary form.
Subscription to our mailing list
You can subscribe to our mailing list by filling on-line form on the Website. If You are subscribed to our mailing list, We collect Your following data: e-mail address, IP and if you update your profile also your First Name and Last Name. We will collect Your Data as long as You will be subscribed to Our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, by clicking the highlighted link »unsubscribe« at the end of the newsletter or on the Website.
Control over Cookies
User consent is required for obtaining and using certain Cookies. You can always change Your decisions on the acceptance or rejection of using Cookies. These settings are usually located in the menu bar of Your Internet browser Tools> Internet Options, the “privacy” or “security”. There, Users can change the settings which types of Cookies would like to block. In Your browser You can also delete cookies. Cancellation is usually available in the toolbox, under the “Clear Browsing Data” (usually a window can also display the CTRL + Shift + Del) and selecting Delete cookies.
A certain amount of your personal data may have to be provided in order for the Company to validly issue IRYO token. The personal data may comprise the data requested in accordance with the KYC/AML process requirements. In the process of whitelisting, IRYO collect following data:
Personal data of Individuals:
- Email and mailing address and address of residence (PO boxes are not acceptable unless accompanied by valid mailing address)
- Government issued identification numbers including where relevant, but not limited to, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, and passport numbers
- Place of birth and date of birth
- Copies of valid photo identifications for those listed as account holders
Data of Corporate Participants:
- Name of business and corporate representatives and official email address;
- Government issued identification numbers for the Corporate Participant;
- Copies of current photo identifications of corporate representatives using the account;
- Mailing address of the client’s principal place of business (we reserve the right to request the customer’s local address if the local address is not the same as the business’ principal place of business);
- Customer identification procedures shall be adhered to determine the beneficial owners of trust or corporate accounts. These procedures include establishing whether a customer is an agent of another; deriving information concerning the ownership or structure of a company that is a legal entity not publicly traded in the US or other countries; and for trustees, getting data about the trust structure, determining the provider of funds, and discerning who has control over the funds and power to remove the trustee.
Such collected data solely serves the purpose of processing the IRYO issuance under Terms and conditions of token generation. Moreover, such data is gathered to fulfil relevant legal requirements. Personal information will in no event be communicated or released to third parties, save from the Company’s bank and other financial institutions providing liquidity to the company, if requested, and is to be deleted by the Company after the purpose of the gathering has been met. As the IRYO token issuance is submitted only on your demand, the voluntary provision of your data is considered an explicit approval of the subsequent processing of such data.
Any person considering to participate in token generation event is required to inform themselves about, and to observe, any restrictions imposed upon them by any jurisdiction other than the laws of Slovenia in connection with Privacy and immediately inform the Company if such laws set special requirements with regard to privacy issues.
In the process of whitelisting any person gives explicit consent to the use of the received data for the following purposes:
- email address might be used for update notifications and for communication;
- other personal data might be used in accordance with the KYC/AML process requirements.
Any person who provided personal data to the Company can demand its deletion by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Third party Privacy policies
Please note that through our Website you can access or have access to the Websites that may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies. Some functionalities might also be embeded to the Website. You recognize and agree that We are not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of your personal information.
Exceptional disclosure of Personal Information
Information that We collect and process will be disclosed only if that is Our legal obligation, or in the good faith that such action is necessary for the lawful proceedings before courts or other state bodies as well as to protect and promote Our legitimate interests.
List of Cookies we use
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
|AMP_TOKEN||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
|_gac_<property-id>||90 days||Contains campaign related information for the user.|
Issued in Kranj, March 2018.
Vasja Bočko, director
© 2018 iryo.io All Rights Reserved.